Welcome to Estreetmart internal website for vendors, where you can obtain information to assist with managing your relationship with estreetmart.sg Services, Inc., and its affiliates (each and collectively, “Estreetmart”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Any person or entity (“Vendor”, “you” or “your”) who wants to supply Products (as defined in Section 1) to Estreetmart or access or use this website must accept these Vendor Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) without change. BY REGISTERING FOR OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT, AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE; REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED TO BIND VENDOR TO THIS AGREEMENT.
These ‘Conditions of Use’ constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Electronic Communications When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You must not use the Site for any of the following:
For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity;
to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), abusive, harassing, misleading, indecent, defamatory, disparaging, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”; to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
Your License If you submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Estreetmart Seller Services Private Limited and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media for as long as you are permitted to grant the said licence under applicable law. You grant Estreetmart Seller Services Private Limited and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content or material that you post or submit or that you otherwise provide on or through the Site; that the content is accurate; that the content is lawful; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Estreetmart Seller Services Private Limited and its affiliates for all claims arising from content you supply. Estreetmart has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Estreetmart Seller Services Private Limited takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content submitted by you or any third party.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liabilitie
This site is provided by Estreetmart on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Estreetmart makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Estreetmart reserves the right to withdraw or delete any information from this site at any time in its discretion.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Estreetmart disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Estreetmart does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Estreetmart are free of viruses or other harmful components. Estreetmart will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive,and consequential damages
Disputes Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this Site shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India.
- Purchase Orders and Pricing: This Agreement governs our purchase of Products from you. “Products” means all goods provided to Estreetmart, including their packaging but excluding, if applicable, digital content that is intended for sale to customers and that is covered by separate agreements between you and us. We are not obligated to purchase Products, and you are not obligated to sell Products, until you accept a purchase order (“PO”). You will not substitute Products or combine or consolidate POs without our consent. Terms specified in PO confirmations or other communications sent by you to us are not binding unless agreed to in writing by both parties. Documents that we sign acknowledging receipt of Products do not constitute acceptance of the Products. We may modify or cancel POs without penalty before you deliver Products to the carrier. The PO provides Product prices and payment terms and may include discounts or rebates. Purchasing terms, coop, allowances, discounts, rebates or other funding, to the extent not reflected in the PO, will be set forth in Program Policies or separate agreements (“Additional Terms”), each of which is incorporated into this Agreement. Prices include any commissions and other charges, unless otherwise noted. You may request that certain Products be sold only to customers with Estreetmart Business accounts (“Business-Only Products”). You will identify to Estreetmart which Products are Business-Only Products and will be responsible for maintaining that list and ensuring its accuracy. Final determination about which Products constitute Business-Only Products, and any customer requirements that may apply to such products, will be made by Estreetmart
- Product Images/Information: On an ongoing basis, you will provide us, free of charge, all current Product information, including electronic images and any Product information or warnings required by law to be disclosed in any sale or advertisement of the Product (“Product Information”). Product Information also includes any Product information collected by us from your website, or otherwise made available to us by you (or by a third party at your direction). You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free license to: (a) use, copy, display, perform, and distribute the Product Information on or in connection with any online or offline point of presence, mobile application, service or feature; (b) excerpt, reformat, adapt or otherwise create derivative works of the Product Information; (c) use all trademarks or trade names included in the Product Effective Information; and (d) sublicense any of the foregoing rights to third parties in connection with our programs or services (for example, to advertise your Products). You will promptly provide all information regarding safety, compliance, industry standards or testing related to your Products (“Product Safety Information”) that we reasonably request.
- Representations, Warranties, and Covenants: You represent, warrant, and covenant on an ongoing basis that: (a) the Products are genuine and free from defects; (b) all materials and other items incorporated into the Products are new (not refurbished or reconditioned), unless you have received our prior written consent otherwise; (c) the Product Information, Product Safety Information, packaging, and labeling is true, accurate and complete; (d) the Products, Product Information, and our exercise of our license rights in this Agreement, will not violate any third party rights, including intellectual property rights; (e) you will comply with all applicable laws and rules relating to the Products (including obtaining and maintaining any permits or licenses required to manufacture, distribute, sell, export, import or otherwise deal in any Product), and the Products, Product Information, packaging, labeling, export, and import documentation (if applicable) will comply with all applicable laws and rules; (f) the Products may be lawfully marketed, stored, sold, distributed, and disposed of without restriction (e.g., no required disclosures, licenses, or registrations) other than any specific restrictions or prohibitions you disclose and we consent to in writing in advance of shipment to us, and you will notify Estreetmart in writing of all customer requirements that are required under applicable law for Business-Only Products identified by you; (g) no Product is, or contains ingredients that are, regulated as a controlled drug or substance, or is listed as a regulated chemical; (h) no Products will be provided to us that are regulated as a hazardous or dangerous product or material, except as expressly permitted under applicable Program Policies or you disclose to us and we consent to in writing in advance of shipment to us; and (i) the Products were produced, manufactured, assembled, and packaged in compliance with all applicable labor, wage, and hour laws and rules (including the U.S. Fair Labor Standards Act, if applicable), and no Products were produced, manufactured, assembled, or packaged by forced, prison or child labor (defined as age 15 or the minimum working age within the applicable jurisdiction, whichever is older); (j) the country of origin of the Products is not subject to U.S. or other applicable government sanctions that prohibit the importation of products from such country at the time of import or at the time you deliver the Products to us; (k) you and your financial institution(s) are not subject to sanctions or otherwise designated on any list of prohibited or restricted parties or owned or controlled by such a party.
- Product Returns; Effect of Remedies; Product Recalls and Safety Alerts: We may return or dispose of at your expense, and you will accept and reimburse us for, any Product (a) that is defective, (b) that does not conform to agreed specifications or to samples, (c) that is subject to recall or safety alert by a government authority or the Product’s manufacturer or distributor or that we otherwise reasonably determine poses a safety risk to customers, (d) that was not ordered in the applicable PO, (e) for which you fail to promptly provide Product Safety Information upon our reasonable request, or (f) that does not comply with Effective this Agreement. You will cooperate with the return or disposal of any Products under this Section. Title and risk of loss for all Products returned under this Agreement will pass to you upon delivery by us to the carrier. Except to the extent we otherwise agree in writing, we may also return to you or dispose of any Product that is damaged; you will accept any such return and reimburse us for the Product and any cost of return or disposal. Payment of an invoice does not limit our remedies. You will provide us with immediate written notice of any Product recall or safety alert. You are responsible for costs we incur in a recall or safety alert and for providing any required notices, information, and documents to applicable authorities or that are otherwise necessary for carrying out the recall or safety alert.
- Vendor Defense and Indemnification: You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless estreetmart.sg, Inc., its affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Estreetmart Parties”) against any third party claim, liability, loss, damage, cost or expense (including reasonable legal fees) (each, a “Claim”, and collectively, the “Claims”) incurred by any Estreetmart Party arising from or relating to: (a) any death of or injury to any person, damage to any property or any other damage or loss related to any Product; (b) any Product recall or safety alert; (c) any infringement or misappropriation of any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, by any Product, Product Information, or other content you provide to us; (d) your negligence or intentional misconduct; (e) your breach of this Agreement; (f) any Product-related issue for which you or we are strictly liable; or (g) your failure to state accurate Product Information, or to promptly provide accurate Product Safety Information upon our reasonable request. However, with respect to the foregoing indemnity obligations, you will not be obligated to indemnify Estreetmart Parties to the proportional extent the liability for a Claim is caused by the negligence or intentional misconduct of that Estreetmart Party as determined by a final, non-appealable order of a court having jurisdiction. You will not consent to the entry of a judgment or settle any Claim without the Estreetmart Parties’ prior written consent, which may not be unreasonably withheld. You will use counsel reasonably satisfactory to the Estreetmart Parties, and the Estreetmart Parties will cooperate in the defense at your expense. If any Estreetmart Party reasonably determines that any Claim might have an adverse effect, that Estreetmart Party may take control of the defense at its expense (without limiting your indemnification obligations). Your obligations under this Section 5 are independent of your other obligations under this Agreement.
- Shipping: The parties will agree which party is responsible for managing and paying for transportation of Products to us. When we pay for transportation, you will deliver the Products to the Estreetmart designated carrier and title and risk of loss for the Products will pass to us when you deliver the Products to the carrier (for Effective domestic shipments) or when the Products are cleared for export and delivered to the carrier at the port of export (for international shipments). When you pay for transportation, title and risk of loss for the Products will pass to us when we accept the Products. Except to the extent that we agree otherwise, you or your designated agent will be the importer or exporter of record, as applicable, on all cross-border transfers, returns, and other shipments of Products between you and us, will not list us as the importer or exporter on any import, export or other customs documentation, and will ensure that all cross-border transfers, Product returns and other shipments comply with all import, export, and other applicable laws and regulations. Under no circumstances will we be the exporter of record for crossborder shipments of Products from you to us. As the importer and exporter of record, you or your designated agent will be responsible for payment of any taxes, duties or fees, and will be responsible for all required recordkeeping, registration, reporting, and licensing. If we expressly agree to act as the importer or exporter of record, you will prepare and submit all documents required to export Products or to bring, distribute, and sell those Products in the destination country, you represent and warrant that all documents and the information contained in such documents are complete, accurate, and up to date, and you will pay any additional fees or charges due to insufficient or incorrect documentation. We will incur no liability arising from any assistance we provide in preparing any documentation or otherwise.
- Insurance; Guaranties; Proprietary Products; Consignment; Direct Fulfillment; Proposition 65: You will comply with Schedule. If you at any time provide any Product to us that is described on Schedule, then you hereby also provide to us the guaranty applicable to that Product set forth in Schedule. If the parties agree that you will manufacture Products according to our designs or specifications, then you will comply with Schedule for such Products. If the parties agree that you will provide Products for consignment to us, you will comply with Schedule for such Products. If the parties determine that you will provide fulfillment services for certain Products, then you will comply with Schedule for such Products. If you provide Products that require a warning under California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6 (a “Proposition 65 Warning”), then you will comply with Schedule for such Products.
- Confidential Information; Publicity: You will, and will cause your affiliates and employees to, (a) protect and not disclose information that is identified as confidential or that reasonably should be considered confidential to us; (b) use this information only to fulfill your obligations under this Agreement; and (c) promptly return to us or destroy this information when this Agreement terminates. This Section 9 covers all confidential information regardless of when you receive it. You will not, without our prior written agreement, use any trademark, service mark, commercial symbol, or other proprietary right of Estreetmart, issue press releases or other publicity relating to Estreetmart or this Agreement, or refer to Estreetmart in promotional materials. If we authorize you to use any of our trademarks, you will comply with any Program Policies related to such use, including any trademark guidelines.Our Address This Site is owned and operated by KSBS GROUP PTE LTD
10 JALAN BESAR, #06-05, Singapore 208787.